Sunday, July 20, 2008

Build A Gold-Medal Physique

Pound for pound, Olympic gymnasts are perhaps the strongest athletes in the world. But it's not because they pick up a lot of heavy objects. "I don't lift weights at all," says Team USA gymnast David Durante. "I'm either practicing gymnastics or doing body-weight exercises." Which just goes to show that you don't need high-tech training equipment to be strong and muscular. The recommended workout plan from this article will let you train your muscles the way a gymnast does but without having to be a world-class athlete. By combining the classic body-weight exercises (you'll add resistance to some) and cutting-edge training techniques found in this workout, you'll build shirt-splitting muscle, real-world strength, and a more athletic-looking body. And you won't have to spend hours at the gym—you'll be in and out in under 40 minutes. Click HERE for the full workout plan.

7 comments:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Flexible" seems to be an important concept for this new business. We wish them much success. Dr. Charles

albina N muro said...

Gym Source is America's leading retailer of Gym Equipment, Home Gym Equipment, and Commercial fitness equipment.

Robert said...

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. Nice post visit here

Unknown said...


I love the fitness sports because, in my opinion, girls must look smart and slim. Also, I love baseball a lot, because, in my school time, I was a captain of my team and still captain of my community team. I still select my bat from the top ten youth baseball bats. Thanks for the valuable info!

Publish your passions said...

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. http://fitnessforusa.com/regrow-hair-protocol-review/

tim mark said...

While it is likely far-fetched to free the body from every single free radical, together, these vitamins and minerals help guard the body from oxidative stressors, attempting to build the insusceptible framework. Bulk Whey Protein Powder

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks. Boxing Classes in Mathikere